Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Unfortunately I'm here to tell you once again that I am not pregnant.  I was really hoping this would be the month our prayers would finally be answered!  I don't have much to say that I haven't already said a million times before.  Did your parents ever tell you, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all??"  Well mine did... and I know with the way I am feeling right now, spilling my heart would involve nothing but whining, crying and self pity.  But I don't want that.  I want this blog to be God lead and right now I do not feel him laying anything specific on my heart to share with you.  So I will spare you the "poor me" post and leave you with some wise words from the one and only Corey Nichols:

1) You have to focus on what you have and not on what you don't have
2) There are better people than us going through much worse things than we are

Smart man I tell ya!  He is so right. The Lord knew I needed a strong, even keel man to help keep me out of a constant emotional hailstorm and to talk some sense into me once in a while.  I'm so thankful for him and for all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment