Wednesday, January 8, 2014

After staring at my computer for 2 hours and writing a total of 5 sentences, I came to the conclusion that giving you something half way interesting to read is just not going to happen tonight! So in lieu of blogging, I decided to share a video I just came across tonight that really hit home.  I'm so thankful that there is actually a song about infertility and longing to have a child, and that I found it. Anything that will raise awareness of this heartbreaking road that so many couples go down and offer reassurance that we are not alone in how we feel. ".... what I want most before my times is gone is to hear the words, "I love you, Mom."  I would die for that." The song is called "I would die for that" and it was written and sung by Kellie Coffey.  





Here is the link to the video in case you are not able to watch it here. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ  

No comments:

Post a Comment